NBCSA understands the construction industry’s need for flexible and on demand training. Our Virtual Training courses are easily accessible from your office or home computer. To meet the needs of our Members, NBCSA offers Virtual training courses for the following:
- Joint Health and Safety Committee Blended
- Hazard Identification and Control
- Accident Investigation
- Construction Safety Administrator
- WHMIS Train the Trainer
You must have use of your own computer to participate in our virtual training courses and you must have a working camera! If your system is not fully operational at the start of the session (The camera or microphone is not working), you will be removed from the current course and scheduled for a future course, to allow for suitable equipment to be arranged. In this situation, course fees will still apply.
Your registration can be cancelled up to two business days prior to the course date. Cancellation or no-shows after this date will have full course charges apply.
We recommend that make an appointment to test your system before the course date. Please contact Julie (506)627-2679 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a test. Please note the instructor will not be able to provide technical assistance once the course has begun.
- Use Google Chrome or Edge for a Browser
- A link for the course materials will be sent prior to the scheduled training, for reference during the course. Quizzes/Tests will also be delivered online, throughout the course.
- Have a paper and pen to take notes and complete exercises.
- Log in on time! The log-in time is set for 8:15 which is 15 min prior to the start of the Course- This allows for any technical issues to be identified/addressed and for the instructor to start the course at the identified time. Training will commence promptly at the scheduled start time.
- Be present during the entire training session. Ensure that you have a quiet private area with few interruptions and a comfortable workstation.
This training is primarily designed to be delivered using a laptop or desktop and webcam. Mobile devices such as phones, tablets and Android devices cannot be used. iPads may be used; however, users may experience some technical issues during the training.
To access our Virtual Training courses please contact us by email email@example.com or call our toll free number 1-877-382-7233